We abide by the standards delineated by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR for short) to assure that all user information is handled with due regard. The purpose of this page will be to define on what terms any data is being collected, stored, and processed. You’ll also learn about whether there are legal obligations for either of the two sides – user and service provider.
Important Notice About the Information Collected
A lot of system information ends up getting transferred back and forward when you access bestonlinecasinos.org.uk. Some of it is critical for establishing a connection between the website and your device. This would include:
- IP address
- What date and time the website was accessed
- Referrer URL, if a direct link redirected the user to bestonlinecasinos.org.uk
- Your campaign ID
- The web browser is enabling access to the website and operating system of the device
Information like the operating system of your device and web browser version is registered by the server for the needs of your browsing session. Additionally, the server identifies how you accessed the website – whether it is by a direct link or by using a search engine. As the data is collected automatically, it’s not something we do of our own volition. This is how your IP address is treated:
- To maintain a smooth connection.
- To ensure the normal functioning of this website.
- For administration purposes.
- As part of the security monitoring of our website.
How the Information You Submit is Processed
The owner of this site – bestonlinecasinos.org.uk – does not collect sensitive information (e.g. name, email address, age) unless such is provided by the users by means of one of the online forms on the website. If you don’t want to disclose personal information, please don’t fill in forms or use any of the other tools through which such information is sent to our server. In case you do need to get in touch with us regarding a query or some other problem you may have, this is how the information you submit will be processed.:
- To improve the quality and relevancy of our services based on our user base.
- We or an associated with us party may contact you as part of a promotion campaign.
- We may use your contact information to get in touch with you on account of a question or inquiry of yours.
- As part of a broader statistic (e.g. number of visitors).
- Any comments, opinions or reviews you submit may be made visible to the other users of the website preceded by the name provided by you.
At present, we don’t collect personal data with commercial use in mind. We don’t have as a goal to profit directly from marketing information about you, nor do we aspire to rent such.
Cookies and Other Tracking Tools
We use the following third-party software:
1. Captcha by BestWebSoft
Who We Share Your Data with
How long your data is stored
As we established already, information isn’t collected unless it’s necessary. In keeping with that policy, we delete the stored information once it’s no longer needed if there are no legal reasons bounding us to keep it.
Your Rights and Responsibility
If there’s something you want to see changed, feel free to contact us. We make an earnest effort to attend to the requests and suggestions of our readers. Meanwhile, please acquaint yourself with what rights you have as a user of bestonlinecasinos.org.uk:
- To receive a copy of the information about you that we store together with an explanation for what reasons it is being processed.
- To correct faulty information about you.
- To prevent your personal data from being processed if it is inaccurate, misused, no longer needed, another legitimate reason.
- You are in your right to object to decisions the result of automated processing of data.
- To obtain a portable copy of your personal data.
If you have any questions regarding the data protection, please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Office at the following email address: